Posted by Garry Shutler in Weekly roundup
I’ve started this year wanting to improve the regularity with which I post on this blog. As part of that I’m going to record the best blog posts and articles that I’ve read over the week. This is mostly for my own reference but who knows, someone else might get some use from it to.
So here we go with what I plan to be the first of many weekly roundups.
- Code Squeeze: What C-3PO can teach you about job security
- Noop.nl: Team members, be predictable!
- Elegant Code: Ethics in software development
- Elegant Code: Please, tell me when I'm wrong. Really.
- Scott Bellware: Good design is easily-learned
- Coding Horror: If you don't change the UI, nobody notices
- XKCD: I'm an idiot
- Los Techies: Improving our industry
- Scott Hanselman: Hanselminutes 146 - Test-driven development is design
- Jon Skeet: Stack Overflow reputation and being a micro-celebrity
- Los Techies: Testing your code to test yourself
- Elegant Code: Bad apple behaviours