Posted by Garry Shutler in Weekly roundup
Bit late this week as my girlfriend was up in Nottingham for the weekend. Anyway these are the highlights from 19th Jan to 26th Jan.
- Lean Software Engineering: Software development is like golf
- Coding Horror: A visit with Alan Kay
- Code Better: Mentoring other developers
- Devlicio.us: UI patterns for WPF
- Code Better: Create your own auto registration convention with StructureMap
- Steven Harman: A sketch of our ideation pipeline
- The Runtime: Appreciating Alt.NET
- Code Better: Welcome to the anemic age
- Los Techies: Real Swiss don't need SRP, do they?
- Designer's Review Of Books: Web form design
- Los Techies: Synchronizing calls to the UI in a multi-threaded application
- Code Squeeze: Don't flaunt your best code, show us your broken crap
- Elegant Code: Stored procedure patterns
- NOOP.NL: How to handle multiple customers
- Los Techies: Ignoring testing can be explained, but never excused
- Monsters Got My .NET: You're not taking this seriously enough
Original content coming soon, I promise.