Posted by Garry Shutler in Weekly roundup
These are the highlights from 2nd to 8th February.
- Scott Bellware: Teaching, symbology and intellectual materialism
- Coding Horror: Mixing oil and water
- Object Mentor: Speed kills
- Los Techies: Why "Should attach view to presenter" in an invalid unit test
- NOOP.NL: The decline and fall of agilists
- Elegant Code: Software development "Lessons learned"
- Signal vs Noise: Why you shouldn't copy us or anyone else
- The Runtime: Professional values
- Coding Horror: Don't reinvent the wheel, unless you plan on learning more about wheels